Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Chaos Druids [Anti-Ban] [Only 4.99$] [Food Supported] [Banking Supported] [Teletabs Supported!] [Both Ardougne & Taverly Supported!]

Nex

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, just got Dreambot working and your script was the first that caught my eye.

Could I get a 24h trial? Very interested :)

Edited by keasbey

This is a really great script, seems to work flawlessly...but I haven't let it run for over a hour. 

I'm wondering what you coded in for the anti-ban? Even though I baby sit my bots I'm not usually paying that much attention. 

Do you plan to enhance the anti-ban? Honestly, the clicks are too efficient and not human like. I can't imagine it'd be that hard to code in an random mouse/camera movements, slower clicking...maybe even allowing it to log out by being AFK. Things that would happen if a human was playing. 

How difficult would it be to implement this anti ban? 

This is a really great script, seems to work flawlessly...but I haven't let it run for over a hour. 

I'm wondering what you coded in for the anti-ban? Even though I baby sit my bots I'm not usually paying that much attention. 

Do you plan to enhance the anti-ban? Honestly, the clicks are too efficient and not human like. I can't imagine it'd be that hard to code in an random mouse/camera movements, slower clicking...maybe even allowing it to log out by being AFK. Things that would happen if a human was playing. 

How difficult would it be to implement this anti ban? 

Already has anti-ban that works :) , ive had a tester get 75-75-75 stats with this exact script starting at 30-30-1

Hey there, just got Dreambot working and your script was the first that caught my eye.

Could I get a 24h trial? Very interested :)

24h authed

• 2 weeks later...

im most DEFINITELY going to buy later, thank you so much for the trial, not really any problems except for the bot getting stuck when an npc pops out of nowhere to talk to you, if you know what I mean. this will probably be my first ever bot script im buying, thanks in advance nex, im looking forward to looking at your other work.

• 3 weeks later...