Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nearest bank or deposit box

sacred brids

So basically i'm trying to have my script go to the closest possible deposit or banking location.

I currently have this snippet and want to change it from going to the Varrock banking area to basically the closest possible Bank or Deposit Box.

else if (needsToBank()) {
                    getWalking().walk(WebBankArea.VARROCK_WEST.getArea().getCenter());

This might be useful..

2RqhwO9.png

Would something like this work as well? I could define the area like this

public static final Area BANK_AREA = new Area(
                new Tile(3013, 9718, 0)
        );

Then I could have it do this

} else if (needsToBank()) {
                    getWalking().walk(BANK_AREA.getCenter());

Yes it would work but that doesnt get you the closest bank to you only a predetermined area of a bank. Do what Poly suggested if you want it to go to the closest bank regardless of where you are. If it's only meant for one area then just do what you said.

Yes it would work but that doesnt get you the closest bank to you only a predetermined area of a bank. Do what Poly suggested if you want it to go to the closest bank regardless of where you are. If it's only meant for one area then just do what you said.

Would you be able to answer a few questions for me? I'm still getting errors when trying to import import org.dreambot.api.methods.equipment.Equipment; and import org.dreambot.api.utilities.impl.Filter;

Would you be able to answer a few questions for me? I'm still getting errors when trying to import import org.dreambot.api.methods.equipment.Equipment; and import org.dreambot.api.utilities.impl.Filter;

• org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.equipment.Equipment and I don't know what you're using the filter one for?

• org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.equipment.Equipment and I don't know what you're using the filter one for?

I sent you a message.

Archived