Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Need help with hitboxes (URGENT!)

Rockname

I have tried to solve this issue for over 10 hours now so I'am starting to lose my chill with this ridicuolous issue.

The problem is that when I use gameObject.interact() it would sometimes miss the object, so I tried getMouse().click(gameObject) and so one and so forth. After a while I noticed that the gameobjects are not alligned AT ALL to what they realy are in game! (http://prntscr.com/ft686m) and I realized that the bot was going for the outlined hitbox on the picture and not the real one. Since then I tried ALL possible comibations I could try according to the docs with .interact() and .click() and .drag(). Please try to help if you can.

Archived