Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 2 day ban that is no longer active on the account

jungleballs

checked my acc status and i had a past ban in 2014, curious if anybody has tried botting after that.

is it going to be another 2 day if i get caught?

or insta? 

thanks!

checked my acc status and i had a past ban in 2014, curious if anybody has tried botting after that.

is it going to be another 2 day if i get caught?

or insta? 

thanks!

Does it say expired on the ban?

Its almost definitely going to be a perma ban i you get caught again. I've never gotten a second 2 day, even on an iron man I got a perma ban after the first two day. I've never had a situation like you're describing though (so much time between), so I could be wrong.

yes

I recently decided to bot on an account that had an expired 2 day and I was lucky enough to get another one by Jagex. I'm assuming it's a case by case basis and wouldn't count on it.

Archived