Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Manly Private Scripts

Manly

His price was a little high but it was worth it. Features he added to the script made it extremely efficient probably better than most scripters could make it. 9/10. good communication, extremely fast. 

• 2 months later...

This guy is an fast scripter! He took my simple job and turned it into a flawless script in the shortage amount of time you could even think of a scripter doing. I will come back to this scripter again

• 1 month later...

I would like to purchase an advanced script if you're available. I sent you a discord friend request, my tag is Blood_Orchid#6572

• 1 month later...

Ordered a private script, was delivered high-quality and swiftly - if you have any issues with it he supports the script after it's made so you can get everything fleshed out. Definitely worth it and I recommend his service ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Very professional, always stays in communication while working on the project. Works with you until you are happy with the final product. Worked very quickly to finish the script as well as fixing bug issues if they arose. Script runs great :)!

Edit: would recommend his services to other users.

Archived