Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • question about ip per bot

xbachir

Hey, 

If I bot on my pc and get banned and then change the ipv4 adress shown at cmd ipconfig, would I be safe to bot on another account with an non flagged ip?

Like if I change the last 3 digits of my ipv4 would I be using it  as a non flagged ip?

Would it be an fresh ip?

Runescape doesnt care about your internal ip get the ip from whatismyip.com or something xD

yeah how can I change that one, my provider says I have dynamic ip. 

yeah how can I change that one, my provider says I have dynamic ip. 

Don't shoot me on this one, but dynamic IP means your IP changes every couple of hours or something (can last up to months, but usually just a couple of hours).

Don't shoot me on this one, but dynamic IP means your IP changes every couple of hours or something (can last up to months, but usually just a couple of hours).

Depends on the DHCP release time.

I have a DHCP release time of 7 days. This means that I gotta unplug my router for at least 7 days.

Depending on your ISP you might be able to get a new IP address by disconnecting your modem from the wall for a few minutes or maybe even overnight.

This.

And if that doesnt work, just get a new router. 

Depends on the DHCP release time.

I have a DHCP release time of 7 days. This means that I gotta unplug my router for at least 7 days.

This.

And if that doesnt work, just get a new router. 

Well it says for me that DHCP lease time is 3600 seconds. 

But it only changes my ipv4 and not my actual ip adress shown on whatsmyip.com

I have a dynamic IP that changes when I turn the router off for 30 seconds ~ 1 minute. Check your ip at http://whatismyip.com, unplug your router and plug it again in a minute and check the website again. If your IP changes then you don't need proxies and GGWP

Archived