Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New to botting - Lots of questions!!

Cres

So my friend and I have decided to take the step and get a farm going. It seemed easy at first. Create accounts, setup the scripts on the botclient, cash in loot. We soon realized this was not as easy as we thought it would be.

So, we have a couple of questions after having tried our best on getting stuff to work

1. Emails. Do you create legit emails? How do you verify them (phone number or alternate email?) Should we be concerned about Jagex accessing information related to our emails?
    2. Also, is it OK to use fake emails for suicide bots?
    3. Is it OK to use the same password for all our runescape accounts? Does Jagex have a way of linking accounts with the same password?
    4. Proxy usage. I understand the importance of NOT using public proxies and currently have 3 private proxies at my disposal. Is it common sense to run the accounts on the same proxy that we used to create the account?

Hoping to get a response from some veterans in this industry.

Thanks in advance!

1. I personally don't it might delay ban a TINY bit but i can't give any guarantee on that

2. Yea  you can use fake emails

3. Yup thats fine

4. try run them on the same ip as much as possible  having a account log in from a ip in america 1 day and china the next day might be a bit weird as you can inmagine

Biggest things that effect banrate is  the method you use  highly botted things are watched more  and how good the script is you use/Used by how many  this is why alot of big farmers go for private scripts since no1 else is running the same script as them making it abit more unique

1. I personally don't it might delay ban a TINY bit but i can't give any guarantee on that

2. Yea  you can use fake emails

3. Yup thats fine

4. try run them on the same ip as much as possible  having a account log in from a ip in america 1 day and china the next day might be a bit weird as you can inmagine

Biggest things that effect banrate is  the method you use  highly botted things are watched more  and how good the script is you use/Used by how many  this is why alot of big farmers go for private scripts since no1 else is running the same script as them making it abit more unique

We made accounts in an internet cafe, logged in on the site to give the bots names using Tor as a proxy, then logged into the accounts on our own proxy. Result: accounts locked (not banned) due to suspection of accounts being stolen.

Proxy management should fix that issue, I imagine.

Thanks for the help!

We made accounts in an internet cafe, logged in on the site to give the bots names using Tor as a proxy, then logged into the accounts on our own proxy. Result: accounts locked (not banned) due to suspection of accounts being stolen.

Proxy management should fix that issue, I imagine.

Thanks for the help!

It most likely means your proxy IP is flagged, I had that issue with proxies too.

Archived