Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New to Botting. Halp!

Biff

Hi guys,

Played rs since around 2002 then came back when 07scape got released a few years ago.

Just getting back into it now and looking for a reliable bot to run some basic scripts on my low level ironman so I can get stuff I need when I can't fully be at the keyboard. (nature rune chest, fishing etc)

I only plan to run the bot when I'm at home so I can keep checking up on it and I'm not going to overuse it.

However I've only ever used an auto clicker before for alching and nothing else. Can anyone point me in the direction of a noob friendly starter guide on using dreambot and running scripts?

I plan to be paying for the scripts worth using FYI.

Thanks in advance!

Archived