Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Mining Pro

6xth Prophet

Can the developer for Mining Pro please support the Mining Guild Expansion? It doesn't allow me to bank ores in there.

Thank you!

I'm looking forward to this feature to. I can't wait to mine iron ore that and be able to bank it with insane xp rates.

Can the developer for Mining Pro please support the Mining Guild Expansion? It doesn't allow me to bank ores in there.

Thank you!

You posted this in the wrong section, you should post this on the scripts forum page or contact the scripter by PM. The script not having a requested feature does not mean it is broken.

You posted this in the wrong section, you should post this on the scripts forum page or contact the scripter by PM. The script not having a requested feature does not mean it is broken.

Sorry, and did contact the developer directly.

then just wait nigga no need to make a thread in the wrong section

? Don't be a fucken dick about it. If you're gonna post something, make sure it makes sense you idiot. Don't waste time posting stuff that no one is going to care about. Also, nice vocab on the nigga. 

? Don't be a fucken dick about it. If you're gonna post something, make sure it makes sense you idiot. Don't waste time posting stuff that no one is going to care about. Also, nice vocab on the nigga. 

http://i.imgur.com/ibw3Eak.png

learn to use ur brain dumbo, it's "fuckin" not "fucken" 

literally u have 0 patience if u need to make a thread with already posting on the script thread asking for a suggestion lmao

Archived