Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What IDE do you use and why?

Cardozz

Currently i'm nested in Eclipse, but I have a feeling that it is very limited in what other IDE's are capable of.

So yeah basically i'm looking if there are alternate IDE's out there that will overwhelm my love for Eclipse. I know a bunch of IDE's, but I don't know the pros and cons of them.

Thanks in advance!

Intellij

Because that is what I started in.

I already memorized the shortcuts and set up my templates. But i'm sure you can do that with any other IDE.

Intellij

Because that is what I started in.

I already memorized the shortcuts and set up my templates. But i'm sure you can do that with any other IDE.

I use to use eclipse, i now use Intellij.

I use to use eclipse, i now use Intellij.

Same here. When I realised that IntelliJ shows where curly braces end and start, I jizzed my pants + more stuff.

Archived