Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scripts wont show and freezes

fastaf

When I try to start up my bot and find a script, no scripts will show up and the window freezes, free, local, etc. 

I uninstalled DB and reinstalled it with no luck. I have checked that there is no scripts in my localscripts folder that is corrupted, since it is empty.

I have tried refreshing the script window a lot of times.

I can't seem to figure out what the problem is. help?

Edit: I wish to get this fixed before I buy VIP.

Go into the client settings and make sure that the "Disable Client Rendering" isn't checked. If it is uncheck it. If not try changing the amount of ram you give the client. Normall people say 250-500mb is enough so try that, if it doesnt work put it higher.

Go into the client settings and make sure that the "Disable Client Rendering" isn't checked. If it is uncheck it. If not try changing the amount of ram you give the client. Normall people say 250-500mb is enough so try that, if it doesnt work put it higher.

I've tried all the stuff you mentioned everything from 300mb to 2048 mb. "Disable Client Rendering" isn't checked.

I am logged in and my java is up to date. Unless Java RE 8 is something other than the normal java you download.

Archived