Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users

• SalesScape

Sorry man no hunters at this time, almost everything else though :) the highest ones i have are level 9-25 if your interested but im guessing its a bit low

what do you have in stock? I'm interested in a menu. looking for good money makers or accounts with skills that can be botted for good gathering money makers.

what do you have in stock? I'm interested in a menu. looking for good money makers or accounts with skills that can be botted for good gathering money makers.

Work out the method and what account type you need and im happy to supply still hundereds of accounts in stock! :)

skype me :)

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/forum-135/announcement-3-black-market-rules/

Unfortunately selling hacked accounts is against our market rules.

I realize you said they're not hacked accounts, but I've got several reports showing you admitted otherwise.

If you'd like to sell accounts you legitimately own, you're free to open up another thread.
    This one however will be edited out and locked.

You also cannot absolve yourself of the responsibility of accounts being recovered. If you sell an account, you are fully responsible for the sale if that account is recovered. I don't care if you put in your ToS or have them agree to it before you sell the account to them.

Archived