Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client is extremely buggy to me.

meako

I actually have this same problem on windows 10, latest java. I was going to make a post about it until i saw this.

Any fix? this didn't used to happen.

Yep same, never use to happen untill recently and I realized it's not  just with DB, also osbot. Other java things however like private servers run just fine for me.

it goes away if you minimize the window and open it again, but if you press any buttons it bugs out all over.

Thank god I'm not the only one with this issue, I posted on a couple other sites and nobody has a clue, even on a couple java forums.

Thank god I'm not the only one with this issue, I posted on a couple other sites and nobody has a clue, even on a couple java forums.

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling java?

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling java?

Yep still the same issue, it just makes no sense to me because this wasn't something that was always happening in the past.

Archived