Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Raspberry pi?

zach4873

Hey all, I was playing around with my Raspberry Pi and wondering if I'd be able to run bots on it?

Would this even be possible?

Has anyone attempted this before and if so how did it go?

Yeah just looking at the specs I think a raspberry pi 2 or 3 would work well running bots on Linux OS. Each bot will use around 250-400 mb of RAM.

Yeah just looking at the specs I think a raspberry pi 2 or 3 would work well running bots on Linux OS. Each bot will use around 250-400 mb of RAM.

This is interesting, I have the 3 currently with raspbian (a linux distro) installed, I'll test it out and see what we can do

• 2 weeks later...

Running fine on my Raspberry Pi 3 w/ the latest Raspbian uses 20-40% CPU for 1 bot. I have an Orange Pi PC, Banana Pro, and PCduino8 Uno that all have linux distros and it'll probably run on them too. Doesn't take anything to get OSRS up lol

• 1 month later...

Archived