Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot client and OSbuddy Ban

Jekhal

Halo3 my fellow botters <3.  I was wondering if anyone here has any information on ´sudden Osbuddy-Login´ bans.

To be more specific, if I use dreambot client and then Osbuddy could Jagex find out that im botting? Just read this on reddit: @JModsRegardingOsbuddy3.0

In addition, i´ve experienced something similar a few months back. I had two (2) accounts banned both when i logged-in using Rsbuddy.. Botting was well played and yes, there is not one right answer when it comes to bans & botting but i found it was more likely for the ban to happen if i mixed this two clients.

Regards, Gkhal.

another link about mixing clients: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/42469-playing-legit-on-a-botted-account-using-the-osbuddy-client-might-put-you-at-risk/

I've logged onto plenty of my regular accounts that I log into osbuddy with for debugging purposes and I haven't been banned so either I'm just lucky or they can't really tell and just think I'm using something like the real client or something like runeloader.

Archived