Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ☆ TSM'S Hearthstone gold hero portrait farming. ☆

Val

Hm would you charge per class on a fresh account? I see that you'd like to have dust. But let's say that it's a fresh account. Will all classes be a set price per, or would they depend on your liking of the class?

It doesn't really matter what class, I can play them all fairly well.

It varies on account because of the amount of wins that the account may already hold.

It doesn't really matter what class, I can play them all fairly well.

It varies on account because of the amount of wins that the account may already hold.

ok. so back to the other part. Hm on a fresh acc? per class :P.

Like just made, no wins at all. Also will you play it in casual or ranked?

ok. so back to the other part. Hm on a fresh acc? per class :P.

Like just made, no wins at all. Also will you play it in casual or ranked?

Honestly, I'm not too sure. Everything is up for negation. :P

The only way to get Gold Heros is threw rank though the account's rank will never pass, past 20.

Honestly, I'm not too sure. Everything is up for negation. :P

The only way to get Gold Heros is threw rank though the account's rank will never pass, past 20.

Yeah I didn't think you could add wins through casual. No one plays it anyways xD. And I don't care about the rank. Just have no idea how much I'd spend. Would be more for the gold than the boarder. 

Yeah I didn't think you could add wins through casual. No one plays it anyways xD. And I don't care about the rank. Just have no idea how much I'd spend. Would be more for the gold than the boarder. 

Gotcha.

• 1 month later...

Will you legit this, or are you going to bot it with auto concede?

He did it legit for me, he got me a gold shaman deck with my shitty cards, he got me to rank 10~ aswell. not that i needed help getting there ^_^

Will you legit this, or are you going to bot it with auto concede?

He did it legit for me, he got me a gold shaman deck with my shitty cards, he got me to rank 10~ aswell. not that i needed help getting there ^_^

I will concede though and keep rank around rank 20

Archived