Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ☆ TSM'S Hearthstone gold hero portrait farming. ☆

Val

Sever: Any

4ZL6RAXJX5KU1394145613263.jpg

Hi, I've been playing Hearthstone from the closed Beta and as soon as Blizzard introduced the 500 wins for gold portraits, I jumped on and start farming them, now I'm going to open up farming gold portraits on Dreambot.

What do I offer,

Gold portraits farming (Any class.)

Win farmings (x-500) 

Hero levels.

Seeing as every type of order is unique, prices will only be discussed on Skype or tell me specif details down below.

FAQ:

Do I need any type of specif deck for this?

No but I prefer if you have a deck pre-made, obviously I can create a deck but I may need some dust for it.

How long does the order take?

It depends on several things and like before every case is unique. 

T.O.S

You will not long onto the account while the order is being completed.

You cant play ranked while the order is being completed.  

I never fully understood the gold portriat, It's just saying that you have won 500 games with that class? I play ranked anyways and get the wins but always wondered if it was just for show. Plus my comp is shit so when a gold class comes up the picture is black, the hero power is black and the same goes with cards. The pictures are always black. But the boarders for all of the above are gold xD

I never fully understood the gold portriat, It's just saying that you have won 500 games with that class? I play ranked anyways and get the wins but always wondered if it was just for show. Plus my comp is shit so when a gold class comes up the picture is black, the hero power is black and the same goes with cards. The pictures are always black. But the boarders for all of the above are gold xD

There just for looks. xD

I think they look cool.

Also, It kinda shows that you put the effort in to get 500 wins. :P

So why cheat ourself and pay you to put in the effort for 500 wins? xD

'Cause it looks cool. :P

It's like buying a skin in league or CS:GO

Thanks. :)

Hm would you charge per class on a fresh account? I see that you'd like to have dust. But let's say that it's a fresh account. Will all classes be a set price per, or would they depend on your liking of the class?

Archived