Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dev Blog #6

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone! The developers got together (except @Chris) and discussed our current and future plans for the client.

Here is the basic idea of what we'll be working on over the next week or two:

Mouse/Interactions

Noto is going to rework a lot of interactions to get rid of some of the bloat that we've accumulated and to make the interaction system simpler and easier to use.
    This will probably involve pulling some of the functionality out of MouseSettings and make the interaction parameters be that, parameters.
    We will also be looking at the idle methods (Idle Mouse and Idle Camera) and turning it into an opt-in system.

Walking

Noto will work on mapping nodes this week (wildy, tut island, other areas not yet mapped)
    Nezz, Noto, and Pan will work on obstacles and making walking better and overall more stable.
    Nezz, Noto, and Pan will work on Toll nodes and such

Updater

Pandemic is working on a more reliable and stable analyzer system, and he will finalize that this week.
    Noto and Nezz will continue working on Noto's updater in the meantime.

Scripts

We have a few script ideas in mind that we'll be working on if we get ahead of schedule in the other projects mentioned.
    These will be released as VIP scripts.

Thanks!

The Dream Team

I'm wondering how you're going to map tutorial island considering its location is dynamic (?) :|

Also... Chris ?  :ph34r:

I've had to stay late at work all week :(

I'm wondering how you're going to map tutorial island considering its location is dynamic (?) :|

Also... Chris ?  :ph34r:

its not dynamic, its in the middle of the map

Archived