Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • just bought my first glass rig

Sentende

Now buy oil rig kit, usually a titanium nail, glass globe, and a pick, so you can start dabbing instead of smoking. Which is smoking wax by vaporizing it on the nail. Wax is usually 75%+ THC, and since I switched to dabbing, I started to dislike just smoking, doesn't have the same effect, and best part I spend less money.

Looks kind of like: (That is a glass nail, they work, but break a lot)

KGrHqJHJEkFEjwTzvIOBRJD4Yd3pQ_60_1_large

75% THC? Holy crap. Thats a way to increase your tolerance fast.

Now buy oil rig kit, usually a titanium nail, glass globe, and a pick, so you can start dabbing instead of smoking. Which is smoking wax by vaporizing it on the nail. Wax is usually 75%+ THC, and since I switched to dabbing, I started to dislike just smoking, doesn't have the same effect, and best part I spend less money.

Looks kind of like: (That is a glass nail, they work, but break a lot)

KGrHqJHJEkFEjwTzvIOBRJD4Yd3pQ_60_1_large

i live in australia, dont have access to wax or oil, when you buy weed you arent even told the type or strain. im getting a pax next :)

75% THC? Holy crap. Thats a way to increase your tolerance fast.

Yea for a lot of people it is, though I control my tolerance. I smoke (one dab) usually only three times a day to keep me focused, otherwise I can't keep concentrated on one subject. If I start to notice that one dab isn't cutting it for me, I cut back smoking to 1-2 times a day, until I notice my tolerance decrease. I've been doing this for the past couple years, and still think switching to wax was a great decision.

i live in australia, dont have access to wax or oil, when you buy weed you arent even told the type or strain. im getting a pax next :)

Ahhhh yea that makes sense! I'm lucky here in California with my medical card! I just call my dispensary, the driver comes to my house, and I get to pick what I want! :)

Archived