Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 📜 TUT ACCOUNTS DONE 🎁 120k ea hand-made 🤚🏻✔ OSRS ONLY

steinsr

Thread ONLINE  ATM 

Actually there is a dispute made to me

Please read well by yourself !

DISPUTE against ME!? LINK

We are STEIN LA. 

WE MAKE TUTORIAL OSRS ACCOUNTS COMPLETED

Our accounts are hand-Made

Non Botted

Well rested 

We want to offer a good service it´s why we support on our 

DISCORD @wolfgangstein#3937 AKA STEINSR

CURRENT STOCK : 20

------------------------------------------

Warning

TERMS TO BUY AN TUTO ACCOUNT!
    1. Have at least 3 positive feedback
    2. Need to be member since May at least
    3.need to be verified on dreambot community
    Please if you think you are unsafe buying to me, stop before start pming me!

I reserve all !

Do you use different IPs for the accounts?

you can request any details on them. And yes i do w 4 real and dynamic ip, i can use vpn if you need

Do you use different IPs for the accounts?

you can request any details on them. And yes i do w 4 real and dynamic ip, i can use vpn if you need

WARNING

An account I bought was recovered 24 hours after I bought it. This guy's price is 120k for an account and there are many cheaper sellers. I bought from him because I wanted the account I bought to be extra safe.

I told the guy to please make sure the account will be safe for me because I will be putting a lot of gold into it. I was going to use this account for mule and trading. Unfortunately it looks like he realized that this meant he could recover the account to take a lot of my gold.

I put over 10mil gold on that account and it got recovered in one day only. I am being as fair so I am giving steinsr a chance to fix this for me. I am talking to him right now but he says he doesn't know what went wrong. I think I will have to accept I have been scammed. To be honest I should have known something was wrong when the account came with a verified email. He would not give me the original email account and I had to ask him a favor to even let me change the password. I trusted the wrong person.

editt: it posted twice

Archived