Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Open Source] Dream Cooking

Notorious

Hello guys, I wanted to release this simple script I made over a year ago which I decided to convert, and then open source to help the community out a bit! This is by no means a perfect script, but rather a base for which writers can use to create their own scripts! :D

If you guys don't like anything about it, feel free to edit the source to make your own creations!

Though I will do my best to keep the script running/updated for the people who do not write scripts!

Current Supported Locations:

• Rouge's Den
    • Nardah
    • Al Kharid

Supported Food:

• Anything that is one item, and you can type the name of.

Source:

https://github.com/notoriouspp/OpenSource-Cooking

Current Releases:

https://github.com/notoriouspp/OpenSource-Cooking/releases/tag/cooking

If you guys have any questions, suggestions, or really anything feel free to let me know below! I hope this helps a few writers out!

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Cannot get this script to work. Tried at Al Kharid with lobsters. Tried with empty bags /bags full of lobsters at the bank; also tried standing infront of the Range with lobsters.

Have not checked it out yet but i will soon as i am interested in the coding for rs.... i appreciate people like you that give back to the community open source is very important.

for people like me i dont learn well of reading how to do code. i learn by viewing other people to understand how it works together, just the way my brain works so i thank you alot for this!!!

Archived