Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GGCutter - [Progressive][Equipment system]Up to [45K/H]

GGWP

can u update link?

Sorry for the long reply. Making a SDN version which is more GUI friendly with more optimized code/areas.

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely script at the moment also can I ask what the pchop? does it comes up on the gui at the bottom and wasnt sure what it did thanks again!

Also, if you wanted a really cool feature that you could add to your project. Once the users at a high enough level to upgrade their axe, it should sell all of the logs and buy the upgraded axe at the GE

Lovely script at the moment also can I ask what the pchop? does it comes up on the gui at the bottom and wasnt sure what it did thanks again!

Also, if you wanted a really cool feature that you could add to your project. Once the users at a high enough level to upgrade their axe, it should sell all of the logs and buy the upgraded axe at the GE

Pchop stands for powerchopping, it will drop the logs then. 

I could do that suggestion but I fear for the ban rates as it would walk from the same location to GE and back. I MIGHT do it once theres more areas+randomization but no promises. 

Also! I have added a bit anti patterns in the script, everyone should have different sleeps etc. A bit more randomization. Once it's accepted, everyone should have it.

It should lookup prices now from GE.

I saw a few great spots to chop wood too so I will be working to intregrate it and finally add randomization of areas on progressive so every bot should go to a different area but also switch after some time.

Also wish to clarify the SDN version is better and different then the open source version.

Archived