Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GGCutter - [Progressive][Equipment system]Up to [45K/H]

GGWP

Hello there! 

I recently got into scripting and I made my first progressive Woodcutter.

I wish to get feedback regarding it so I wish some users could use it and post progs!

I will also appreciate suggestions on regarding how it could be done better.

Current features:

Worldhop if there are no more trees

Progressive(Normal wood logs till lvl 30, then willows. After you reach 65 it will do yews.)

Equipment system(Switch out axes if reached required level)

Antiban

Possible future features:

GE api price lookup

Mouse movement more realism

a fishing portion with progression

More areas

P2P portion: Magic, teak, maple for upto 150k per hour.

More antiban?

Firemaking?

Setup:

Start anywhere

Can start at draynor if 30+ WC.

Progs:

JykCvTm.png

5YbVhku.png

WPtOwKR.png

Adding to SDN.

Source:

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/10614-ggcutter-a-wip-to-learn-from/

Does it support multiple locations? If not that would be a good next step, that or supporting any location.

Yeah it currently only has 2 bank locations and 3 woodcutting areas. I plan on adding more locations and having the script randomly calculate which location it will set itself too.

Yeah it currently only has 2 bank locations and 3 woodcutting areas. I plan on adding more locations and having the script randomly calculate which location it will set itself too.

Sounds coolio!

Added oaks and a few more areas. Optimized code a bit and it will also check if you have a axe, if you don't it will retrieve it from bank. It should be able to start anywhere but I appreciate if people could test it.

getting a proggie on this :)

Starting from GE works ;0

EDIT: why does it go back and forth alot?

Could you clarify?  At which part does it do that with which woodcutting level?

its with web walking i got 4h proggy if u need

Always appreciate proggys so i can see performance and see how it functions. Also want to add it in main post.

• 3 weeks later...

This script is amazing and has many nice features my only suggestion since a lot of people use these scripts on new accs would you be able to make it bank the starter items instead of botting for hours with like 10 inv slots

Archived