Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Get other players equipment

Dorkinator

5 minutes ago, LostVirt said:

Well depends how you want to find the other player..

Seems like the way you got their exact hitpoints before has been deprecated and could only find health precent.
    I guess you could do something like this:

Player enemy = Players.closest(p -> p != null && p.getComposite().getAppearance()[1] == 1337);
    int health = enemy.getHealthPercent();

this also seems to work, but now i'm a bit confused. i thought that maybe the 1337 in the first one was just something you put as a placeholder for the item id that i'm looking for, but its in the second snippit too, what does it do?

Just now, LostVirt said:

you are correct, its a placeholder.
    same here,  you could change how you want to filter out players :)

oh cool, so i can just leave it as that for the enemy health one? just noticed your pfp btw, love it

sorry for all the questions btw, i dropped dreambot for a while and just picked it back up yesterday, so i kinda have to relearn a lot of stuff

Archived