Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • client wont launch after download

Hello, i have just downloaded dreambot client it when i try to load the launcher it flicks my cmd up and closes straight away, i have downloaded jkd and jre aka java 8, i managed to screenshot the cmd popping up and it says error:could not find or load main class c:\user\%username%\downloads\DBLauncher.jar

okay so i deleted everything i had to do with dreambot 'including empty files' and redownloaded the client when it is in my downloads file do i need to extract it to anywhere or should it just open normally from that file?

okay so after all this i have been on many forums which still doesnt help me i do everything they ask but i am still unable to launch the programeanybody else any advice please

Is the file in your downloads an archived file (probably .zip if on windows)? If its an archive then it needs extracted. The file I use to launch the client on my computer is "DBLauncher.jar". That will bring up a small program that updates dreambot. At the bottom of that you should see a "launch client" button. Once you click the "launch client" button it should load the client. If you still can't get it figured out I can help over teamviewer.

okay so i have tried to download tribot okay the same thing is happening so its not this download its my laptop, i  have osbuddy downloaded which i preassume uses the same type of cmd commands so if that loads surely these downloads should also load?

okay so its my computer i have uninstalled all java apps and reinstalled java java 8 and jdk still wont work but set it up on my desktop and it works absolutly fine

• 1 year later...

Hey guys - i have having the same issue as this guy above ------ but  i dont have another pc to run away too and need to get running on my laptop

I have download Java and have the same thing where by the CMD screen pops up and exits instantly

Archived