Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] Master Farmer [Ardy, Draynor, Varrock]

Roma

Used to work fine a few months ago, but now it drops seeds randomly it seems, doesnt even check their price, had the bot drop 30 ranarr seeds while i wasnt looking :(

Still a good script, 86-90 thieving so far with no bans, other account went 50-81 before being banned, keep in mind i went that one basically suicided.

Would be nice if we could have some sort of interface to select which seeds to keep manually, or to have the price checker fixed

Just now, StandardTurtl said:

Used to work fine a few months ago, but now it drops seeds randomly it seems, doesnt even check their price, had the bot drop 30 ranarr seeds while i wasnt looking :(

Still a good script, 86-90 thieving so far with no bans, other account went 50-81 before being banned, keep in mind i went that one basically suicided.

Would be nice if we could have some sort of interface to select which seeds to keep manually, or to have the price checker fixed

I probably don't have the source anymore, the script depends on RSBuddy. RSBuddy has been very unreliable as of late :(.

• 2 weeks later...

The bot works perfectly for me except for when it comes to dropping seeds. I changed the threshold of dropping the seeds from 70 all the way down to the single digits like 5 or 6, but the bot still drops seeds like ranaar, toadflax, snapdragon, limpwurts, and other seeds while keeping potatoes and onions. However, on some days the numbers are normal and the bot works perfectly dropping the lower cost seeds while keeping the ranaar and other rare seeds. It's very sporadic so I would check before setting a threshold for dropping seeds because it may just drop 14 ranaar seeds like it did for me.

6 minutes ago, needcoke said:

Hey Roma, is there any chance to add random world hopper on the script? I think that function will make your script perfect !

Hey, it actually had that feature but people were complaining so I had to remove it :D. I am sorry I no longer have the source. I will remove the script if it breaks.

Great script! Very human like, i rarely see a script like this anymore. reminds me of the good old golden days of botting back in 2010-2011 ish. suicide botting this for more than a week now. still no ban. thanks roma

Capture.PNG

4 hours ago, idewi said:

Great script! Very human like, i rarely see a script like this anymore. reminds me of the good old golden days of botting back in 2010-2011 ish. suicide botting this for more than a week now. still no ban. thanks roma

Capture.PNG

Thanks for the feedback! I usually focus on quality > quantity :P.