Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] Master Farmer [Ardy, Draynor, Varrock]

Roma

Hey man this is a great script so far, thieving is one of my least favorites so this should be a huge help getting me the requirements for desert treasure. Thanks for your hard work!  :D

EDIT 1: Only thing I don't like so far is that it eats at extremely low hp. At 4hp it was going back to try to pickpocket again. I know the master farmer only hits 3 but that makes me far too nervous having only 1hp left.

@ Roma

The bot should eat based on your HP lvl and the food you are using. If your hitpoints level is low and the food restores more hp than needed, then it should pick a random number. Else it should pick an efficient number. I see what you mean and i'm going to change it for high HP lvl accounts as i'm going to update all my free scripts in a few days with individual anti ban profiles.  :)

Thanks for the reply and suggestion.

Edited by Roma

The bot should eat based on your HP lvl and the food you are using. If your hitpoints level is low and the food restores more hp than needed, then it should pick a random number. Else it should pick an efficient number. I see what you mean and i'm going to change it for high HP lvl accounts as i'm going to update all my free scripts in a few days with individual anti ban profiles.  :)

Thanks for the reply and suggestion.

If it helps at all the account I was using had 90hp and I was using lobsters, I ran the bot for probably 6 hours total and it only did that once.

• 2 weeks later...

eats all the food while running to the master farmer in draynor, then runs back for more food without thieving :(

eats all the food while running to the master farmer in draynor, then runs back for more food without thieving :(

I will fix this, i guess the last update caused this, what hitpoints does your account have and what food did you use?

I will fix this, i guess the last update caused this, what hitpoints does your account have and what food did you use?

14hp

i tried both trout and jug of wine.

i noticed a few scripts have been messing up because of todays update, any idea what it was?

14hp

i tried both trout and jug of wine.

i noticed a few scripts have been messing up because of todays update, any idea what it was?

TBH i had no time today just came home, maybe it's the update that caused bugs, but i'll check everything out anyways. Thanks for reporting bugs  :) .

Edit: i have checked the code and everything should work, it's probably the update that broke some hooks.

Edited by Roma

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man, I have found 2 problems, 1 is quite urgent: 

1. Is upon reaching 3, 2 or 1hp it will click to pickpocket again. It needs a safeguard because this can easily cause it to die if there's lag or something. 4hp should be the minimum, once it reaches 4 it won't attack in any scenario. (This or if it does die it runs back and collects items like rogue equipment for example and reequips.) Making the probability of death 0% would be best though. 

2. Is using wine jugs, it withdraws the jugs then runs out drinking them all then returning to the bank. 

Cheers man, hope you can find a way because it's near perfect. 

Hey man, I have found 2 problems, 1 is quite urgent: 

1. Is upon reaching 3, 2 or 1hp it will click to pickpocket again. It needs a safeguard because this can easily cause it to die if there's lag or something. 4hp should be the minimum, once it reaches 4 it won't attack in any scenario. (This or if it does die it runs back and collects items like rogue equipment for example and reequips.) Making the probability of death 0% would be best though. 

2. Is using wine jugs, it withdraws the jugs then runs out drinking them all then returning to the bank. 

Cheers man, hope you can find a way because it's near perfect. 

Hi, I found the problem and will update the script. I thought this was fixed, but i accidently made a mistake for the low HP accounts, sadly I do not have an account to test the script on atm.

Glad you like the script :) !