Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] Master Farmer [Ardy, Draynor, Varrock]

Roma

• 2 weeks later...

my profit dont show and as i watch i drop very good seeds like ranarr etc please fix ither then that. good jod btw i hit 150k an hour with your bot it me mainly clicking and picking. thanks

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Hi. Screen seems to work perfectly, besides the fact that it simply wont open the bank. if i pause the script and manually open the bank, it will proceed to withdraw food/dodgy necklaces and walk to master farmer. 

Help please..

52 minutes ago, strman551 said:

Hi. Screen seems to work perfectly, besides the fact that it simply wont open the bank. if i pause the script and manually open the bank, it will proceed to withdraw food/dodgy necklaces and walk to master farmer. 

Help please..

Hey, opening bank is something DreamBot's API handles, so I guess that it's a cache related issue. Go to your client settings tick "Fresh start" and restart the client. This should help.

On 6/19/2017 at 10:54 AM, Roma said:

Uses RSBuddy GE, drops seed stacks that are cheaper than the value set in GUI if inventory is full.

I know you don't have much time to update this script. Is there anyway you can upload this script as a local script so I can edit the code myself. Or send me the entire code?

The price checker does not work so it just drops all the seeds, no matter what value you set in GUI :(

If not, thanks anyway

Edited by George123

1 hour ago, George123 said:

I know you don't have much time to update this script. Is there anyway you can upload this script as a local script so I can edit the code myself. Or send me the entire code?

The price checker does not work so it just drops all the seeds, no matter what value you set in GUI :(

If not, thanks anyway

I have the source now, I'll update the price lookup util. Working on my quester ATM so can't really give you an eta.

Edited by Roma

• 2 weeks later...
    On 6/6/2019 at 2:02 AM, Roma said:

I have the source now, I'll update the price lookup util. Working on my quester ATM so can't really give you an eta.

thanks for the reply. just so you know, this got me to 99.

not sure if its all the antibans in the script or the the fact that the bot drops all seeds apart from rannar, torstol, snapdragon (only because rs makes you click twice to drop expensive seeds). But i get about 500k per hour with this at 99 with cloak and and full rogues outfit.

from level 58 to 90 or so, its about 200k per hour. from level 90 to 98 it is 300k gp per hour.

not the best but never been banned.

took about 200hours or so to get to 99.

9 hours ago, George123 said:

thanks for the reply. just so you know, this got me to 99.

not sure if its all the antibans in the script or the the fact that the bot drops all seeds apart from rannar, torstol, snapdragon (only because rs makes you click twice to drop expensive seeds). But i get about 500k per hour with this at 99 with cloak and and full rogues outfit.

from level 58 to 90 or so, its about 200k per hour. from level 90 to 98 it is 300k gp per hour.

not the best but never been banned.

took about 200hours or so to get to 99.

Nice, congratulations!

Updated the script. Removed Zeah spot and added my new price parser to it. SDN status: pending. Sorry that it took so long.

Thanks for the feedback.