Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 48 Hour ban!! Noooooo!!! :P

Ap0c4lyptyc

Beware kids the threat is real haha! Just got a 48 hour ban for using DreamFighter at Al-Kharid warriors :P. It's odd though cause most times I was botting I was watching the thing and talking to friends on private chat? Guess they picked something up in there somewhere!

Yea, me 2. IMO Dreambot looks like a bot with VERY high ban rate. I have used only 2 different scripts, and they were kinda bad. I think the dreambot API should get adjusted, because the bot move very bot like and unreal.

I came from excobot/octobot myself, and with that client, have I been botting for hours! With this bot I have only been botting for around 30 mins, and still I got 48 ban.

Yea, me 2. IMO Dreambot looks like a bot with VERY high ban rate. I have used only 2 different scripts, and they were kinda bad. I think the dreambot API should get adjusted, because the bot move very bot like and unreal.

I came from excobot/octobot myself, and with that client, have I been botting for hours! With this bot I have only been botting for around 30 mins, and still I got 48 ban.

I hadn't had any troubles out of DreamFighter other than the looting thing, but Al-Kharid warriors drop crap so it wasn't a big deal. They are just quick xp in a small space. I never botted for over like 4 hours at a time and I was present for 90% of it chatting. I got several str, atk and def lvls there, but nothing earth shattering by any means. I would even do quests and stuff in between so I have no idea what gave me away.

How long were you botting out of curiosity?

When I got banned it was like 30 minutes lol. I was watching it run here at my desk and my character stopped and I logged out. I just figured I DC'd but... Surprise!! :P Yesterday I botted for about 4 hours, took 30 or so minute break, then another 4 hours, 2 hour break and then 3 last night. In the days before it was 2 or 3 hours at a time once a day. Not a lot actually!

I hadn't had any troubles out of DreamFighter other than the looting thing, but Al-Kharid warriors drop crap so it wasn't a big deal. They are just quick xp in a small space. I never botted for over like 4 hours at a time and I was present for 90% of it chatting. I got several str, atk and def lvls there, but nothing earth shattering by any means. I would even do quests and stuff in between so I have no idea what gave me away.

The fisher script is decent, but it did some weird walking back and forth that I think the scripter is about to fix.

The range guild script is very bad tho, the camera spins around and do anti bans even tho its supposed to do something else. I dunno if its the API thats bad or just the scripts. Maybe both.

The fisher script is decent, but it did some weird walking back and forth that I think the scripter is about to fix.

The range guild script is very bad tho, the camera spins around and do anti bans even tho its supposed to do something else. I dunno if its the API thats bad or just the scripts. Maybe both.

Yea I had a bit O' wonkiness on ot walk to and from the bank with the fisher but nothing major and I never used the range script. Idk if I am ok with using those scripts again or not lol. I have had my account since Runescape classic back at the end of 2002. I would really hate to have that account closed down for good! Maybe I can open another account and just use that one for money making to fuel my main. IDK.

Yea I had a bit O' wonkiness on ot walk to and from the bank with the fisher but nothing major and I never used the range script. Idk if I am ok with using those scripts again or not lol. I have had my account since Runescape classic back at the end of 2002. I would really hate to have that account closed down for good! Maybe I can open another account and just use that one for money making to fuel my main. IDK.

Yea, m2, I think about that too. But then I will have to buy an VPN because they flag ur IP when u get banned for Botting, so ur IP (some goes to me) is most likely got flagged and they will look even more at u now than before.

Yea, m2, I think about that too. But then I will have to buy an VPN because they flag ur IP when u get banned for Botting, so ur IP (some goes to me) is most likely got flagged and they will look even more at u now than before.

Good thing I have Private Internet Access then haha! They have been amazing so far so I would say go with them.

Archived