Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 66 Magic accounts

None

• Stats of the account     66 Magic 10hp
    • Quests (completed) N/A
    • Account wealth (non-tradeable or tradeable) N/A
    • Minimum bid (price to start bids) 4m
    • Autowin 4.5m
    • Payment method OSRS GP 
    • Trading conditions (middleman) You will pay first
    • Previous owners (if any) I am the original owner

I have multiple 66 Mage accounts with 10hp, no membership on the accounts. 4.5m each.

What are the Pro's of having 10hp?

the 10 hp isnt really a pro, its just so people know they will have to do witches house or get it hp to be able to use it for orbing. althought 10hp would keep its combat level lower

the 10 hp isnt really a pro, its just so people know they will have to do witches house or get it hp to be able to use it for orbing. althought 10hp would keep its combat level lower

What are the Pro's of having 10hp?

Imagine it like you are doing the waterfall quest and trying to get past those mean ol moss giants. Half the time I do it I end up getting 1 hit. Now black demons are at least twice as strong as moss giants and you will be attempting to pass them over and over and over again....

Imagine it like you are doing the waterfall quest and trying to get past those mean ol moss giants. Half the time I do it I end up getting 1 hit. Now black demons are at least twice as strong as moss giants and you will be attempting to pass them over and over and over again....

and witches house will get you 24 hp, only takes about 5 minutes :)

and witches house will get you 24 hp, only takes about 5 minutes :)

I've never actually done it with a 10 hp account, lowest ive done it with is 30-30-30....how the fk do you kill everything? Magic and full invy of food?

I've never actually done it with a 10 hp account, lowest ive done it with is 30-30-30....how the fk do you kill everything? Magic and full invy of food?

its doable, all you have to do is tank the first 2 forms and safe spot the last 2 using fire strike. Ez.

its doable, all you have to do is tank the first 2 forms and safe spot the last 2 using fire strike. Ez.

fk me i looked for a safespot the first time and didn't find one....so I got melee up on all accounts I ran thru it haha. Now that I know there is one tho ill find it

fk me i looked for a safespot the first time and didn't find one....so I got melee up on all accounts I ran thru it haha. Now that I know there is one tho ill find it

u just stand in the spot between the 2 crates next to the ball, you can stand like 2 tiles back from the last 2 forms

Archived