Welcome to DreamBot!

Download for Free

Supercharge Your Bots

Run unlimited bots today using DreamBot's Covert Mode and
stay more protected.

Upgrade Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
BottingHub.com Advertisment
Download the DreamBot client today!
Man16

[$14.99/M] Manly Tutorial | 75 HOUR PROGRESS REPORT | ACCOUNT GENERATOR | COMPLETES TUT ISLAND | CREATES NEW ACCOUNTS | WHAT TO DO AFTER FINISHING TUT ISLAND

Script update submitted for the new tut island. You will know once it is live when the build date in the log has changed.

Now I did test this a little bit with a handful of accounts running through tut, but I may have missed something. If there are any problems, lmk.

Future updates might be required if they get rid of the old one and just keep the new one.

Thanks to those who helped me out and provided me with initial accounts.

Edited by Man16

Hi Manly, 

Thanks for the update, I've noticed on the new island at the prayer guy it gets stuck. after it activates the prayer if it can't see the alter it just stannds there, a bund of other bots were getting stuck there. I assume others running this script.  

It also get's stuck in the rat pit, if it clicks on a rat another player is fighting it gets the message "someone else is fighting that" it doesn't click off  the message and just sits there. 

Edited by 2pk4lif3
more info

7 hours ago, 2pk4lif3 said:

Hi Manly, 

Thanks for the update, I've noticed on the new island at the prayer guy it gets stuck. after it activates the prayer if it can't see the alter it just stannds there, a bund of other bots were getting stuck there. I assume others running this script.  

It also get's stuck in the rat pit, if it clicks on a rat another player is fighting it gets the message "someone else is fighting that" it doesn't click off  the message and just sits there. 

Woops ill check these today, thanks.

Edit: These have been fixed for the next compile.

Edited by Man16

Hi Manly, 

Thanks for the update, unfortunately the script doesn't close the text box "you recharrge your prayer" after clicking on the alter with the prayer tutor. 

Can you update this and hopefully it should all work! I really need this script up and runnign for my farm to be working again. 

Thanks 

13 hours ago, 2pk4lif3 said:

Hi Manly, 

Thanks for the update, unfortunately the script doesn't close the text box "you recharrge your prayer" after clicking on the alter with the prayer tutor. 

Can you update this and hopefully it should all work! I really need this script up and runnign for my farm to be working again. 

Thanks 

The update hasn't been approved yet. I need to know whether it still happens once the update has been approved.

Edit: It's approved now.

Edited by Man16

Hi manly, is 10 minutes on a rotating proxy enough time for the acc to be created and to complete tut island? I saw that you said previously to create an account and run it through tut island it is a minimum of 9 minutes I was just wondering if that time has increased at all?

10 hours ago, Dgunner2000 said:

Hi manly, is 10 minutes on a rotating proxy enough time for the acc to be created and to complete tut island? I saw that you said previously to create an account and run it through tut island it is a minimum of 9 minutes I was just wondering if that time has increased at all?

10mins is pushing it. I'd say 15mins and use the options to wait for next IP.