Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, new to botting and went ahead and bought your script. But I'm currently having issues getting the GUI to even show up. After loading up the script in the script manager, it will log my account in and then... nothing. There's no GUI popup or anything hinting a script is even running at all except the Play, Pause, Stop, Mouse and Keyboard buttons lighting up. I saw in an earlier post that it can take time for the GUI to turn up due to internet and performance factors but I waited for 30 minutes and nothing came up. I tried deleting the jagexcache folder, setting the client to run freshstart but nothing has made a difference. I'm trying to run the bot in motherlode w/ my pick and hammer in my inv right next to the bank chest. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

6 hours ago, TotesTwisted said:

Hey, new to botting and went ahead and bought your script. But I'm currently having issues getting the GUI to even show up. After loading up the script in the script manager, it will log my account in and then... nothing. There's no GUI popup or anything hinting a script is even running at all except the Play, Pause, Stop, Mouse and Keyboard buttons lighting up. I saw in an earlier post that it can take time for the GUI to turn up due to internet and performance factors but I waited for 30 minutes and nothing came up. I tried deleting the jagexcache folder, setting the client to run freshstart but nothing has made a difference. I'm trying to run the bot in motherlode w/ my pick and hammer in my inv right next to the bank chest. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Hmm, its loading fine for me
    I need you to give me the debug console log. You can get this by going to Tools -> Debugging -> Debug Console. A screenshot or something similar works fine of the latest messages
    Also, what OS are you using and what is your java version? (You can check your JDK version by going to a CMD/Terminal and typing "java -version")

3 hours ago, Neffarion said:

Hmm, its loading fine for me
    I need you to give me the debug console log. You can get this by going to Tools -> Debugging -> Debug Console. A screenshot or something similar works fine of the latest messages
    Also, what OS are you using and what is your java version? (You can check your JDK version by going to a CMD/Terminal and typing "java -version")

I'm operation on Windows 7 and my Java version is 1.8.0_231 according to CMD. Here's a couple of screen shots of the debug console.

DBNanoMineERR.png

DBNanoMineERR1.png

17 hours ago, TotesTwisted said:

I'm operation on Windows 7 and my Java version is 1.8.0_231 according to CMD. Here's a couple of screen shots of the debug console.

DBNanoMineERR.png

DBNanoMineERR1.png

Not totally sure what is happening to be honest
    Make sure you have the latest DBLauncher.jar and run it from there
    Also, try turning off Fresh Start and deleting the folder NanoMinerStorage in C:\Users\YOUR_USER\DreamBot