Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

Hey, script has been running perfectly last two days but suddenly has stopped working. I have pic and hammer in inventory, and when I start the motherload mine action the script gets stuck on inventory and "waiting to ore vein" and then does nothing.

Was working last 2 days with same setup/settings, any idea what the problem is?

Thanks

23 hours ago, KeepSafe said:

Hey, script has been running perfectly last two days but suddenly has stopped working. I have pic and hammer in inventory, and when I start the motherload mine action the script gets stuck on inventory and "waiting to ore vein" and then does nothing.

Was working last 2 days with same setup/settings, any idea what the problem is?

Thanks

12 minutes ago, KeepSafe said:

Any help? Cannot for the life of me get this to work...... 

Thanks

rs.thumb.PNG.114ee2cec1c402c7a1253514ff94162b.PNGrs.PNG.4000ef0a0875f6d4dc6d8b9a8964491c.PNG

Something is wrong with your game, as you can see in the log. It cant calculate a path to the destination
    I recommend you update the client, delete jagexcache folder in "C:\Users\YOUR_USER\" and enable fresh start in client settings

hey, got this script, but dosnt seems to working correctly, need help, when i set up task and start it, i just stands there and says, "waiting for rocks to spawn, what should i do?

14 hours ago, Lolbroek xD said:

Hey!

Could I get a small 24h trial? :)

Cheers

Sent trial

5 hours ago, Ozys98 said:

hey, got this script, but dosnt seems to working correctly, need help, when i set up task and start it, i just stands there and says, "waiting for rocks to spawn, what should i do?

I need more information. What are you trying to do? Do you have the client updated? Have you tried clearing game cache?

im trying to mine iron ore, east varrock mine, yes i have update, i downloaded client earlyer that day, im banking ores, i dont know whats wrong, when i go away from mine, bot just travels to mine and stands there, and its saying "waiting for rocks to spawn".