Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

12 minutes ago, zulrahcookie said:

hey! 

im not a VIP member, but would love a 24 or 48 hour trial. needing to get full propectors kit so looking for effective bot

sent trial

Hello!

I'm not a VIP or something. I'm new to botting and I would like to have  24/48h free trial.

Best wishes

Sumps

10 hours ago, Sumps said:

Hello!

I'm not a VIP or something. I'm new to botting and I would like to have  24/48h free trial.

Best wishes

Sumps

sent trial

Hey there, great script. One issue though is it doesn't seem to like it when I wield my pickaxe? Is there an option where I can change this? Since my atk is 70 so no need for it to be in item slot 1

29 minutes ago, cumweed79 said:

Hey there, great script. One issue though is it doesn't seem to like it when I wield my pickaxe? Is there an option where I can change this? Since my atk is 70 so no need for it to be in item slot 1

What are you trying to do? If you are on motherlode you need to have the pickaxe on the inventory

Hey, dig the script, was just wondering why the char has to have pick in inventory during motherlode? Could get that extra inventory space and use my d pick special. I see some other people have had similar issue. Probably looks weird from mods pov too

Hi, I'm looking for a motherlode mine to purchase, yours is one i have in mind. Could i get a trial please? Thank You

12 hours ago, beefsteak said:

Hey, dig the script, was just wondering why the char has to have pick in inventory during motherlode? Could get that extra inventory space and use my d pick special. I see some other people have had similar issue. Probably looks weird from mods pov too

It's how it is been made. Its like that because if you only have 26 slots for ore you can make 4 trips instead of 3

31 minutes ago, rkjs said:

Hi, I'm looking for a motherlode mine to purchase, yours is one i have in mind. Could i get a trial please? Thank You

I sent trial