Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

idk if its just me but the script is pretty damn slow, even with paint and everything disabled it stands still for 3-5 seconds after finishing an ore, first 20 minutes into motherload mining i had someone in chat saying are you a bot? you move like a bot and i am no longer using the script because of this. i thought for being a paid script it would have been a lot more human, especially for a task which involves being around many other players. 

does seem like a well built sctipt tho just wish it was alot faster for me, i probably should have got a trial first but otherwise i guess it still works how it should.

11 hours ago, SlayerBray said:

idk if its just me but the script is pretty damn slow, even with paint and everything disabled it stands still for 3-5 seconds after finishing an ore, first 20 minutes into motherload mining i had someone in chat saying are you a bot? you move like a bot and i am no longer using the script because of this. i thought for being a paid script it would have been a lot more human, especially for a task which involves being around many other players. 

11 hours ago, SlayerBray said:

does seem like a well built sctipt tho just wish it was alot faster for me, i probably should have got a trial first but otherwise i guess it still works how it should.

Motherlode is a fairly afk-ish task to do (Though it still depends on the player). Making it react very fast is the opposite of being human like in this situation. Regardless of that, players are the least of your worries. Jagex doesn't need players to report at all these days when they monitor your progress throughout your gameplay.

On 4/6/2020 at 12:31 AM, Neffarion said:

It must be having trouble trying to find a path. I suggest you delete the folder "C:\Users\YOUR_USER\jagexcache" and get the latest DBLauncher.jar and try again

This fixed it, thanks. 

36 minutes ago, YetiCoolers said:

When i turn this script on, it doesnt do anything, doesnt give me the window to select what to do, so bot just stands there.

Please delete the folders:

C:\Users\YOUR_USER\jagexcache

AND

C:\Users\YOUR_USER\DreamBot\NanoMinerStorage

Download the latest DBLauncher.jar and try again