Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

Whenever i try to mine iron ore at s.e varrock mine it just runs to the bank, its only started since i selected to use a mithril pickaxe? tried changing the settings etc. its just not having any of it please help!

33 minutes ago, CSH97 said:

any idea why it keeps waking to the bank? ive got banking off?

27 minutes ago, CSH97 said:

Whenever i try to mine iron ore at s.e varrock mine it just runs to the bank, its only started since i selected to use a mithril pickaxe? tried changing the settings etc. its just not having any of it please help!

Let me see your settings

Hey mate,

Really enjoying the script so far,  however I'm having trouble with the motherload mine. It gets stuck on Walking to ore vein, then custom walk end. 
    'Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:  java.lang.NullPointerException'

Let me know if I can do anything to assist with troubleshooting.

Otherwise great script, 
    Thanks.

2 hours ago, imrik2nv said:

Hey mate,

Really enjoying the script so far,  however I'm having trouble with the motherload mine. It gets stuck on Walking to ore vein, then custom walk end. 
    'Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:  java.lang.NullPointerException'

Let me know if I can do anything to assist with troubleshooting.

Otherwise great script, 
    Thanks.

It must be having trouble trying to find a path. I suggest you delete the folder "C:\Users\YOUR_USER\jagexcache" and get the latest DBLauncher.jar and try again

Sometimes this works like a dream, but sometimes it takes 4-5 restarts and severe prompting by me (such as having to mine several veins myself at MLM before it seems to cotton on and start doing it itself), but the main severe issue that I have with it is that it seems to enjoy running around the perimeter of the motherlode mine and simply mine the rockfall that you have to deplete in order to navigate through the mine. I watched it mine probably every rockfall in there twice in a row last night, with NO regard for the ore veins whatsoever. HOWEVER, about 80 percent of the time it works fine from the start, and only once have I left it on for several hours only to come back and find it just standing there with almost no extra mining xp from the time that I departed. Overall it is a very good script, seems MLM might have a FEW bugs that I'm confused about but VERY well worth the money, just wish I could understand how to make it stop circling the rockfall sometimes. It worked perfectly at al-kharid for iron when I first started, btw. Absolutely perfectly.

Hi, 

Sorry if this has been answered already. 

The script is great so far, well done mate. 

I'm just having trouble loading and saving profiles in that they either don't save or the dropdown box kinda twitches when I try to select anything. Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers