Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

7 hours ago, V1l1s said:

If i have pickaxe in inventory it just searching veins all the time and do nothing.

I'd appreciate if you read the main post. It states that you need the pickaxe and hammer in the inventory for it to work. It should be working properly, I just tried a few runs myself. Please update the client and enable fresh start too (restart client after)

Edited by Neffarion

33 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

I'd appreciate if you read the main post. It states that you need the pickaxe and hammer in the inventory for it to work. It should be working properly, I just tried a few runs myself. Please update the client and enable fresh start too (restart client after)

Still doesnt work i can give you my account if you dont believe me.

1 hour ago, V1l1s said:

Still doesnt work i can give you my account if you dont believe me.

please do provide, its not about not believing, but I can't fix something I can't replicate

15 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

please do provide, its not about not believing, but I can't fix something I can't replicate

What is you discord? I will record you a video

Enjoying the bot but in motherlode it sometimes(most of the time) takes a while to detect a node has disappeared and finished being mined. It will stay highlighted but the actual node will be gone and after a few seconds the highlight will go away and it will move on to next node, is there any way to fix this.

17 minutes ago, spoonMate said:

Enjoying the bot but in motherlode it sometimes(most of the time) takes a while to detect a node has disappeared and finished being mined. It will stay highlighted but the actual node will be gone and after a few seconds the highlight will go away and it will move on to next node, is there any way to fix this.

If it says it is waiting for more ore veins then it is waiting for ore veins to spawn near the area it has chosen. There might be ore veins nearby, but if they are not in the area that it has chosen it will wait regardless. It doesnt really go to nearest one per say

Just purchased this script solely for Motherload. Been running for less than an hour now and twice it has stopped at a standstill requiring me to re-run the script.. Also, any reason as to why it dosen't support using the shortcut next to bank chess?

On 1/2/2019 at 4:04 AM, Sherb said:

Just purchased this script solely for Motherload. Been running for less than an hour now and twice it has stopped at a standstill requiring me to re-run the script.. Also, any reason as to why it dosen't support using the shortcut next to bank chess?

The script was made before that existed

38 minutes ago, valchez said:

trial please?

Sent

35 minutes ago, valchez said:

also does this support amethyst?

Nope, please read the main post