Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

On 2/20/2023 at 1:16 AM, Dreamstrike1 said:

Just bought this today, and so far I'm really enjoying it.  I can't seem to get the Muling to work.  Is there a guide for it? Or any tips?

What part of it are you having trouble? I can help you on Discord if you need help

Hey. When I try to mine iron clusters (it doesn't matter where and nomatter how many settings I change), the bot will always waste time by making unnecessary movements and moving to certain spots on the ore. Instead of sitting in one place and mining the iron ore in the front and back of it (as in the varrock mines), it will go around to the back of the ore, and then dance back and forth. As said it wastes a lot of time and is inefficient as opposed to standing still. Maybe I'm setting it up wrong but I prefer if it sat in one spot and waited for the iron to respawn, instead of losing efficiency by running around.

It works well for everything else I've done though.

Edited by alsig

Just bought this yesterday, and for the most part it works very well, but there are a couple annoying things.

The first thing being in the motherlode mine, it gets stuck trying to deposit paydirt when the waterwheels aren't moving. sometimes it will fix them, other times it just stands there trying to deposit paydirt over and over.

Secondly. when trying to powermine iron, it just tries to mine all the iron in the entire area and won't simply stay at one cluster. I'm not really sure how the manual cluster thing works. I input the coordinates but they disappear after I press OK.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

2 time my account got banned. This time i was only running for 23mins and also was babbysitting. Had anti-ban going with rotate mouse, check stats, afk 1-5mins, afk 10-30sec. also had switch vein ore after every pay-dirt. Still getting detected. anyone have advice on why this keeps happening. Second time when in Motherlode 

Hey, Great script. If possible is there a way to choose how much ore the bot mines before banking? For example if I'm in the wild it would be safer to just do half a load to then risking the full inventory. Also, a hop worlds if you detect people. Again for wild Rune. Just some hopes/suggestions.

trying to use on copper in v east, walks to and from bank fine but once it gets to a cluster it stops, status says its mining ore but never clicks on it so it just sits doing nothing, any ideas on this?

are there any plans to stop it from depositing gem bag? A hammer and gem bag in mlm guarantees 4 pay-dirt deposits. Noticed if I start with gem bag, then the script will deposit it when collecting cleaned pay-dirt. Seems like an easy radio button or non-deposit item like the hammer. If not no worries, but would be greatly appreciated :) 

love the script btw :) really good product and human like

@kevlarr1 Runescape updated the names of mining nodes today. Scripts that fetch the name rather than ID of a node to begin mining are affected by this update, and may not work as intended until the scripts are updated.