Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

On 10/7/2022 at 10:45 AM, Acedot said:

Loving the script as it works quite neatly and so far, real safe.

Just wondering if I could pick your brain and ask for some help with a situation I've been having with the bot getting stuck during the "Walking to hopper" stage.

I've only noticed that it does this from time to time and refused to walk to the hopper until the next queued action is played, i.e the antiban kicks in, ends and again the script will continue with walking to hopper successfully.

• I'm mining in the upper level of MLM.
    • Upgraded sack
    • Both hammer and pick in inventory

If you'd need a screenshot of my setting's I'd be more than happy to share them with you.

Please let me know if you need more information, I've attached the bot just sitting there trying to get to the hopper for over two minutes, there are other times where it has lasted longer but I didn't get a screenshot as I thought it was a once off thing.

unknown2.png

unknown1.png

Thanks for the bug report, I have seen this happen before but it is very random and I suspect it has to do with the walker getting stuck calculating a path on upper level since it doesnt happen on lower level at all.
    I will have to test it more I guess in hopes I come across the problem in a random fashion

3:38:08 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index -1 out of bounds for length 0
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.outOfBounds(Preconditions.java:64)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.outOfBoundsCheckIndex(Preconditions.java:70)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.checkIndex(Preconditions.java:266)
        at java.base/java.util.Objects.checkIndex(Objects.java:359)
        at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:427)
        at e3.b(e3.java:178)
        at cH.i(cH.java:110)
        at cH.g(cH.java:135)
        at aP.lambda$assembleNodes$1(aP.java:54)
        at ac.a(ac.java:24)
        at cs.a(cs.java:63)
        at co.onLoop(co.java:54)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:244)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)

Hey I'm having an issue in mlm where it goes to bank to upgrade pickaxe when it reaches 31 and 41 mining but keeps depositing/withdrawing hammer indefinitely, any idea how I can fix? I've got it set to keep pick in invent not equip if that makes a difference? 

On 10/11/2022 at 8:56 AM, kush420oz said:

3:38:08 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index -1 out of bounds for length 0
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.outOfBounds(Preconditions.java:64)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.outOfBoundsCheckIndex(Preconditions.java:70)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.checkIndex(Preconditions.java:266)
        at java.base/java.util.Objects.checkIndex(Objects.java:359)
        at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:427)
        at e3.b(e3.java:178)
        at cH.i(cH.java:110)
        at cH.g(cH.java:135)
        at aP.lambda$assembleNodes$1(aP.java:54)
        at ac.a(ac.java:24)
        at cs.a(cs.java:63)
        at co.onLoop(co.java:54)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:244)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)

When did this happen? DId the script stop?

18 hours ago, Sandman said:

Hey I'm having an issue in mlm where it goes to bank to upgrade pickaxe when it reaches 31 and 41 mining but keeps depositing/withdrawing hammer indefinitely, any idea how I can fix? I've got it set to keep pick in invent not equip if that makes a difference? 

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue. What levels do you have for attack and mining? Is it bugging on rune and adamant pick?

Edited by Neffarion

18 hours ago, Neffarion said:

When did this happen? DId the script stop?

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue. What levels do you have for attack and mining? Is it bugging on rune and adamant pick?

30 ish attack it just sits there banking depositing hammer instead of withdrawing the next tier pickaxe, I don't have it set to equip pickaxe and it happens at 31/41 mining when it needs to upgrade pickaxe only, once I manually withdraw the pickaxe it is fine from there

Hey i am running the trial atm, i have tried to power mine iron, only trouble i am having here is that it clicks multiple times on the rock every time. 

I have 1 request before i want to buy the script.

Is it possible to switch the bank deposit style to bank inventory ?

So it deposits all ores (with use of filling bank with bank tags), and automatically dont bank the 2 items you need (hammer and pickaxe) because your bank is full then.

Thank you :) @Neffarion

3 hours ago, Cartie B said:

Hey i am running the trial atm, i have tried to power mine iron, only trouble i am having here is that it clicks multiple times on the rock every time. 

I have 1 request before i want to buy the script.

Is it possible to switch the bank deposit style to bank inventory ?

So it deposits all ores (with use of filling bank with bank tags), and automatically dont bank the 2 items you need (hammer and pickaxe) because your bank is full then.

Thank you :) @Neffarion

Bank tags with banking inventory deposit is not something I have in mind to implement at the moment

Edited by Neffarion

is there a way good sir to pay trough paypal for your bot? I love the bot super much i tried it out for 5 hours, im just sad i cant pay with paypal is this in any form or shape possible or only credit card?

7 hours ago, Mirascutiepie said:

is there a way good sir to pay trough paypal for your bot? I love the bot super much i tried it out for 5 hours, im just sad i cant pay with paypal is this in any form or shape possible or only credit card?

I don't sell scripts directly. Dreambot handles the purchases. If you can't use a credit card then you have to buy store vouchers off someone in the forums with whatever payment method they accept and use the vouchers to buy scripts.

Just purchased your bot! Was very happy with the trial doing coal in mining guild but now that I've gone over to iron it doesnt work at all. 
    Mine in cluster gets stuck on walking to cluster and same with mine ore freely. What do i do?

Thx