Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

3 hours ago, 08maxam said:

When I run with a adamant axe my bot keeps trying to go to the bank and running away then back to the bank. 

Do you have anything on the debug console when that happens? Or a video of it happening?

• 4 weeks later...

I recently did the free trial but got caught up with life and the trial expired. Are you able to extend the trial period for me?

Also I am using this on an account with significance to me. With your knowledge how often do people get banned from use of this script? 

22 hours ago, PlzDadNotTheB said:

I recently did the free trial but got caught up with life and the trial expired. Are you able to extend the trial period for me?

Also I am using this on an account with significance to me. With your knowledge how often do people get banned from use of this script? 

You shouldnt bot on accounts you care for. Just my friendly advice

Anyway, I given you another trial

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Neffarion, long time user of this bot.

Over time I've found the bottom floor of MLM to be getting less and less effective (i.e going on the worse side)

I've also found some path finding particularly buggy, particularly when using deposit boxes rather than banks - It'll click towards the deposit box and then back towards the mining rock etc)

Still, big fan of your work.

On 2/12/2022 at 8:38 AM, ItzPun said:

Hey Neffarion, long time user of this bot.

Over time I've found the bottom floor of MLM to be getting less and less effective (i.e going on the worse side)

I've also found some path finding particularly buggy, particularly when using deposit boxes rather than banks - It'll click towards the deposit box and then back towards the mining rock etc)

Still, big fan of your work.

The places it chooses are randomized, so it won't go to the best side, otherwise everyone that used the script would all center around it
    Pathing in general for Motherlode is a bit of a pain and a bit buggy, the client sometimes has issues with all the rocks in the middle (plus the level 2 is weirdly placed when it comes to the terrain)

As for the deposit boxes, I'm not sure what could the problem be, make sure you have fresh start enabled and update the client

On 2/17/2022 at 9:46 AM, runeskapern said:

Its struggeling walking to hopper when script is running on Windows server 2022.

Please enable Fresh Start in the Client settings and update the client. Using windows server shouldnt make a difference

• 1 month later...