Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

4 hours ago, aclypse said:

Im getting an error saying "The script threw an error" when acitivating the script...

2021-09-21_18-58-39.png

31 minutes ago, aclypse said:

Anyone on the above post? How can I log the console?

What are you doing when that happens? Does it stop the script?
    You can click on the orange text to open the console and copy the logs

11 hours ago, Neffarion said:

What are you doing when that happens? Does it stop the script?
    You can click on the orange text to open the console and copy the logs

For some reason the bot works on first start. It walks to the bank, fetches a bronze pickaxe (?) whilst having setting set on adamant... so as soon as I stop the script and equip the adamant pickaxe myself and put away the bronze pickaxe to bank, restart the script, it's threwing this error....

2021-09-22_11-02-51.png

If I entirely stop the script, start it again from the Script Manager, and I make sure I have an adamant pickaxe equiped, the bot runs but it opens the bank and stays idle in a antiban state. It seems it cannot set up the tooling...

Edited by aclypse

38 minutes ago, aclypse said:

For some reason the bot works on first start. It walks to the bank, fetches a bronze pickaxe (?) whilst having setting set on adamant... so as soon as I stop the script and equip the adamant pickaxe myself and put away the bronze pickaxe to bank, restart the script, it's threwing this error....

2021-09-22_11-02-51.png

If I entirely stop the script, start it again from the Script Manager, and I make sure I have an adamant pickaxe equiped, the bot runs but it opens the bank and stays idle in a antiban state. It seems it cannot set up the tooling...

Forget my post pls.... I didn;t have the required lvl, wasn't looking at the correct account...

Hello i just wanted to give an update on my progress with this bot frist of all if ur thinking about buying this bot DO IT its the frist script that i have used for huge amounts of time and never cought a ban i currently have 1 account that i started frsh on this script 1-98 minning with out a ban and on top of that ive made  around 60m profit great script well worth the money