Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

Neff, please take our suggestions as room to grow, not as critisism, we just want a better bot.

The bot doesn't resemble human behaivor,

Bot behavior:

Click, then the mouse stops moving

Human: Click, then the mouse usually moves slightly, or a few inches, or off screen.

Most humans don't click and freeze, like the bots do.

5 hours ago, thegrreat said:

I do have Fresh start enabled.. The odd movements the bot is doing right now at falador p2p runite ore  is asking for a ban. 😞

Please add me on discord if you have it, Neffarion#0001
    I lack the level to test the runite right now, unfortunately

1 hour ago, z10n said:

Neff, please take our suggestions as room to grow, not as critisism, we just want a better bot.

The bot doesn't resemble human behaivor,

Bot behavior:

Click, then the mouse stops moving

Human: Click, then the mouse usually moves slightly, or a few inches, or off screen.

Most humans don't click and freeze, like the bots do.

It says nowhere in the script page that the bot is human like. I have no issues with constructive criticism, I have added things over time that people find useful.
    However, suggesting things like a "human mouse" is not something you will see from me, I do not believe it changes anything regarding bans until there's clear proof of such

Ok well, not a human mouse then, but a more human like mouse behaivor, most humans DONT ACT THE WAY YOUR BOT DOES. YOUR SCRIPT LOOKS LIKE A BOT.

thats bad, we need HUMAN EMULATION.

I've ran this script overnight multiple times, in dozens of P2P and F2P locations. I've logged probably 72+ hours running this script, it's great, its pretty adaptive and well worth the money. When I did have an issue, Neff was quick to reach out and resolve it. 

I seriously don't get all the knocking this script, It's killer. I did manual mining for an hour, and honestly, I don't move the mouse much, if at all until ore spawns, I think the script does a darn fine job of emulating that.

I also don't get what bugging all of the talented script writers on here about a human mouse accomplishes, I'm sure the community would be happy to see more action and less talk on your end z10n.

Regardless, thanks again for the script Neff. ☆☆☆☆☆

Edited by GingerBread
    Omitted word

26 minutes ago, z10n said:

Ok well, not a human mouse then, but a more human like mouse behaivor, most humans DONT ACT THE WAY YOUR BOT DOES. YOUR SCRIPT LOOKS LIKE A BOT.

thats bad, we need HUMAN EMULATION.

Sure 🥴
    I don't wish to waste more time on this topic

26 minutes ago, GingerBread said:

I've ran this script overnight multiple times, in dozens of P2P and F2P locations. I've logged probably 72+ hours running this script, it's great, its pretty adaptive and well worth the money. When I did have an issue, Neff was quick to reach out and resolve it. 

I seriously don't get all the knocking this script, It's killer. I did manual mining for an hour, and honestly, I don't move the mouse much, if at all until ore spawns, I think the script does a darn fine job of emulating that.

I also don't get what bugging all of the talented script writers on here about a human mouse accomplishes, I'm sure the community would be happy to see more action and less talk on your end z10n.

Regardless, thanks again for the script Neff. ☆☆☆☆☆

Thank you for the kind words <3

This script is dope. The only thing im having issues with is runite ore mining.
    The bot is doing very odd moves there wich is totaly going to lead to a ban 😞

I sent a friend request to you on disc Neffarion!

Edited by thegrreat