Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

No way in hell this bot is safe to use at MLM. I got stuck several times trying to mine an ore vein that was blocked by rockfall. The bot will just keep trying to click an unreachable ore vein until a different ore vein respawns... It also will click the mini map to get somewhere 1 tile away.. 

1 hour ago, elijah5940 said:

No way in hell this bot is safe to use at MLM. I got stuck several times trying to mine an ore vein that was blocked by rockfall. The bot will just keep trying to click an unreachable ore vein until a different ore vein respawns... It also will click the mini map to get somewhere 1 tile away.. 

If you could show me this happening, I would appreciate so I can fix it. I suggest you make sure you also have fresh start enabled

It's nice, but the movement didn't seem very human-like - not sure if that's because of the lack of anit-ban in the trial or not. I notice the bot often clicks the same few areas and moves in an extremely precise fashion, which I think is pretty dangerous. This is in varrok *Al Khar (close enough) for 30-50 mining. Anyway. I would've been more impressed by better anti-ban measures. Still give it an 8/10 because there are SOME measures, and it gets the job the done. The account management looks very nice, and is probably sweet for farms, but i only bot my main so. Need something that gives me some security.

And yes, I have and always will use fresh start.

Also, can confirm it hangs on entrance to Al Khar sometimes. Not a big problem as I always monitor my bot(s), runs "fine" when you get to the location which isn't far.

Edited by asmodeusx

i bought your scipt today and noticed that the motherlode mining is very glitchy. it keeps switching rocks before its finished the initial rock it was mining and then it will just keep clicking back forth between rocks. also it doesn't rotate camera it basically click through walls. It does stuff a normal person wouldn't do. I would like a refund.

bot mouae needs some humanization, such a slightly moving the mouse after each click, and the bot clicks a rock, then doesnt move the mouse at all, normaly humans would hover the next rock, or mouve the mouse a little bit. I dont feel comfortable running this script for a long time. your fishing and woocutting bots are perfect, but the miner needs some humanization.

On 8/17/2021 at 8:41 PM, ilovers239 said:

i bought your scipt today and noticed that the motherlode mining is very glitchy. it keeps switching rocks before its finished the initial rock it was mining and then it will just keep clicking back forth between rocks. also it doesn't rotate camera it basically click through walls. It does stuff a normal person wouldn't do. I would like a refund.

ditto at the thread

17 hours ago, thegrreat said:

Rune ore mining at falador p2p is glitchy. Keeps running randomly after mining a few ores and opens the door.. 

Do you have Fresh start enabled?

16 hours ago, z10n said:

neff pleae fix the script and then ill buy it

Fix what exactly?

6 hours ago, z10n said:

bot mouae needs some humanization, such a slightly moving the mouse after each click, and the bot clicks a rock, then doesnt move the mouse at all, normaly humans would hover the next rock, or mouve the mouse a little bit. I dont feel comfortable running this script for a long time. your fishing and woocutting bots are perfect, but the miner needs some humanization.

No, sorry, but It doesn't need anything
    Besides, I have people using this for multiple days on multiple accounts in a row without issues

I do have Fresh start enabled.. The odd movements the bot is doing right now at falador p2p runite ore  is asking for a ban. 😞

Edited by thegrreat