Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

ive sent you a private message with video of how the bot gets stuck in al-karid scorp mine.  It also gets stuck going for gold ore.  and its not just the one position shown in the video, but about 3 spaces in any direction (but TYPICALLY on the east side) of the large rock shown in the video.  

Ive also noticed that when it world hops, it likes to click a random place on the map instead of just mine whats right next to it with ore.  this causes a pretty significant slow down and occasionally gets it stuck again in al karid but seems smooth enough to get back to the silver when it world hops in varrock west 

On 5/17/2021 at 4:01 PM, lennard169 said:

Let me know when MLM is fixed! Please

On 5/18/2021 at 7:04 AM, abiye said:

Let me know when MLM is fixed! Please

It should be fine now

my world hopper keeps freezing the script, when I look at the client it always has the mouse hovered over world 310 and then doesn't do anything until I manually reset it 

27 minutes ago, mp5_gravy said:

my world hopper keeps freezing the script, when I look at the client it always has the mouse hovered over world 310 and then doesn't do anything until I manually reset it 

Did you update the client today?

31 minutes ago, mp5_gravy said:

doesn't it auto update itself? no i did not do it manually though 

You need to run DBLauncher for the client to update

So this script has ALOT of customization and it's a very well-made script. I have one problem. If I run this script for 3-4 hrs I get a ban every single time. Even 5-6 hours. Just be careful how long you use this script. I've tweaked my tasks many times, attempting to create a profile that mines progressively to 40 mining. I've been unsuccessful so far in making a profile that doesn't get banned. I have it mining 4 different ores at 3 different locations, with an ore limit goal on each task. Anyone have a setup they have luck with?

1 hour ago, ChaosKilla said:

So this script has ALOT of customization and it's a very well-made script. I have one problem. If I run this script for 3-4 hrs I get a ban every single time. Even 5-6 hours. Just be careful how long you use this script. I've tweaked my tasks many times, attempting to create a profile that mines progressively to 40 mining. I've been unsuccessful so far in making a profile that doesn't get banned. I have it mining 4 different ores at 3 different locations, with an ore limit goal on each task. Anyone have a setup they have luck with?

Your IP is probably flagged