Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

17 hours ago, Neffarion said:

I need more information than that as I don't seem to be able to reproduce your issue. Can you record this happening and send it to me?

idk why it happen but if happen i will try record it

Hi, and thank you for a good script!

I would like to report i got banned after a good 12-14 hour mining session on two accounts. One high lvl and one very low new-member account. Only 1 day ban. 

I have earlier botted Nightmare Zone for 24-36hours without any bans, so maybe thats something to pick up? Idk, this is my first ban on botting and i suppose mining scripts are easier to detect than afk NMZ :) 

Script is good, does what it is told. Interface could be a little more user friendly for us noob botters, but we will learn. I really miss being able to manually command the script with point and click by mouse which nodes to select (not y,z,x blocks).

7/10 (Not 8 because i got banned :P ) Good job friend, keep ut the good work.

20 minutes ago, andio30 said:

Hi, and thank you for a good script!

I would like to report i got banned after a good 12-14 hour mining session on two accounts. One high lvl and one very low new-member account. Only 1 day ban. 

I have earlier botted Nightmare Zone for 24-36hours without any bans, so maybe thats something to pick up? Idk, this is my first ban on botting and i suppose mining scripts are easier to detect than afk NMZ :) 

Script is good, does what it is told. Interface could be a little more user friendly for us noob botters, but we will learn. I really miss being able to manually command the script with point and click by mouse which nodes to select (not y,z,x blocks).

7/10 (Not 8 because i got banned :P ) Good job friend, keep ut the good work.

I'm sorry about that but you getting banned isn't really my responsibility. As much as I can try to help within the script, it all comes down to the user in the end. Even then it's not something one can easily take on. Play safely. Doing 12-14h sessions especially while mining is just asking for a ban

• 2 weeks later...
    On 5/4/2021 at 9:02 AM, abiye said:

Can amethyst be added

Not planned

17 hours ago, Rennenderukke said:

New user here, can you possibly add the motherload agility shortcut?

i've done all those quest for nothing now :(

I'm afraid not. The agility shortcut was supported in the past but it caused too many issues with walking so I removed it

Is there any way to force the bot to start in a particular location when mining in motherloade lower level?

I'm aware of the randomize spot features, but I'd like to stay in one spot of my choosing.

It's a bit tricky to find a spot that is unoccupied/close to bank/many deposits.

Edited by muon
    bot chooses randomly

17 hours ago, muon said:

Is there any way to force the bot to start in a particular location when mining in motherloade lower level?

I'm aware of the randomize spot features, but I'd like to stay in one spot of my choosing.

It's a bit tricky to find a spot that is unoccupied/close to bank/many deposits.

Right now you can't do that, it will always choose randomly
    However, if you disable the switching options in the gui it will always stay withing a selected random spot and not switch