Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

if you set world hopping option ON.. hop is done automatically after X minutes.

if script tries to hop JUST WHEN the message "your inventory is too full to hold any more pay-dirt",

osrs client cant hop unless you click " click here to continue " or just walk a little bit.

its not bug ,, its just the OSRS's normal way.

so i said "you can fix this easily by walking a bit after certain times of trying of hop. "

the chance is low but if world hop happens at the timing, you will be banned 100% because it keeps try to hop endlessly.

and i have to add , not only after that full-inventory message, but after level-up-message it happens in same manner.

just it tries to hop again and again endlessly.

On 3/24/2021 at 10:43 PM, drdr444 said:

if you set world hopping option ON.. hop is done automatically after X minutes.

if script tries to hop JUST WHEN the message "your inventory is too full to hold any more pay-dirt",

osrs client cant hop unless you click " click here to continue " or just walk a little bit.

its not bug ,, its just the OSRS's normal way.

so i said "you can fix this easily by walking a bit after certain times of trying of hop. "

the chance is low but if world hop happens at the timing, you will be banned 100% because it keeps try to hop endlessly.

On 3/24/2021 at 10:54 PM, drdr444 said:

and i have to add , not only after that full-inventory message, but after level-up-message it happens in same manner.

just it tries to hop again and again endlessly.

That should be easily fixable

33 minutes ago, goopie1051 said:

I was wondering if you could add to the GUI the amount of unidentified minerals that have been collected so far so it keeps track

Maybe someday, but not planned right now

9 hours ago, DaddyMercury said:

When i put my character next to the 3 rocks in al kharid mine and select auto detect cluster, the script runs to the other side of the mine to a place with 2 rocks.

Please make sure you have Fresh start in the client settings turned on (then restart the client)
    Regardless you can always set the tile manually

Tried the trial period. Wasn't very good which is a shame as I am looking for a good motherlode script. Seemed to work 2 inventories then just kept emptying inventory, then withdraw hammer, then empty then withdraw hammer and just keep doing this repeatedly. I have a video but it wont let me attach it here.

Such a shame as reading the reviews and all seemed so good

22 minutes ago, Shane9787 said:

Tried the trial period. Wasn't very good which is a shame as I am looking for a good motherlode script. Seemed to work 2 inventories then just kept emptying inventory, then withdraw hammer, then empty then withdraw hammer and just keep doing this repeatedly. I have a video but it wont let me attach it here.

Such a shame as reading the reviews and all seemed so good

Did you have Fresh Start enabled in the client settings?

• 2 weeks later...
    On 3/23/2021 at 7:23 PM, Vaesker said:

This is a really good script. Botted each day for like 10-12 hours and still no ban so far. 

Minor problem:
    After moving up to upper level of Motherlode mining, the GUI no longer show the profit or items gathered beside counting the gems I mined or the gold nuggets. Not sure what happen

Thanks again for the script!

Wonder were you able to fix the GPH for upper level on motherlode? It is a minor thing but would be nice to see my GPH after hours of mining