Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

11 minutes ago, xzqs said:

trying to mine silver in al kharid and it just spazzes out

I'm not being able to reproduce the issue, please make sure you launch the client from DBLauncher to ensure it is updated
    Also enable Fresh Start on the Client settings and restart it afterwards

This is my favorite mining bot on Dreambot, I love the world jump and anti ban I have only got to 55 mining so far but can't wait to see how it preforms on addy and rune ore.

thanks for making good script of this. i started using this script again recently and noticed one problem.

MLM

problem:

when "your inventory is too full to carry more ore..." message is on, and if u try to hop , it fails and tries again and again to hop. it might result in undesirable  results. you can fix this easily by walking a bit after certain times of hop error.

request:

it might be a bit complex but i hope this:

not trying to mine where someone else's is already mining.

This is a really good script. Botted each day for like 10-12 hours and still no ban so far. 

Minor problem:
    After moving up to upper level of Motherlode mining, the GUI no longer show the profit or items gathered beside counting the gems I mined or the gold nuggets. Not sure what happen

Thanks again for the script!

On 3/21/2021 at 9:13 PM, drdr444 said:

thanks for making good script of this. i started using this script again recently and noticed one problem.

MLM

problem:

when "your inventory is too full to carry more ore..." message is on, and if u try to hop , it fails and tries again and again to hop. it might result in undesirable  results. you can fix this easily by walking a bit after certain times of hop error.

request:

it might be a bit complex but i hope this:

not trying to mine where someone else's is already mining.

Do you mean the hopping in itself fails? What happens exactly?
    I will probably not add that feature for now, but Its something to consider adding eventually :)

8 hours ago, Vaesker said:

This is a really good script. Botted each day for like 10-12 hours and still no ban so far. 

Minor problem:
    After moving up to upper level of Motherlode mining, the GUI no longer show the profit or items gathered beside counting the gems I mined or the gold nuggets. Not sure what happen

Thanks again for the script!

Hmm weird, I'll check it out today