Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

3 hours ago, Neffarion said:

I'll be fixing that next update

Btw, sometimes when it deposits the ores in hopper and goes back to mine the boulder it starts randomly spinning around the camera.

Just now, ScrewYouDrive said:

Btw, sometimes when it deposits the ores in hopper and goes back to mine the boulder it starts randomly spinning around the camera.

Talking about motherload and level 1

Hi. I just purchased your script and it works great. Thank you!

For new buyers, just start with an empty inventory, otherwise bot can sits at the bank until you deposit other pickaxes to your bank.

Edited by raccro

Could you make the script walk to MLM? For some reason it walks to the wilderness ditch.

OeIohog.png

Edit - Forgot to mention that it works fine once in MLM, but if you start outside of MLM it has trouble getting there.

Edited by RetroBot

11 hours ago, RetroBot said:

Could you make the script walk to MLM? For some reason it walks to the wilderness ditch.

OeIohog.png

Edit - Forgot to mention that it works fine once in MLM, but if you start outside of MLM it has trouble getting there.

Yeah thats something that I'm going to implement, its not working if the destination has more than 1 "entrance" right now

Hello, 

First off, I love your script and it worked really well from 1-90 mining, but I got a 2 day ban recently, even with fresh start enabled and anti-ban options enabled. I usually start with an empty inventory (except my pickaxe) and always empty my sack when I do motherlode, but still got a ban. Would you know if the recent update does anything to ban chance percentage (I know there's always a chance to get banned when botting).

Thanks again for all you do~!

28 minutes ago, Fuffal0 said:

Hello, 

First off, I love your script and it worked really well from 1-90 mining, but I got a 2 day ban recently, even with fresh start enabled and anti-ban options enabled. I usually start with an empty inventory (except my pickaxe) and always empty my sack when I do motherlode, but still got a ban. Would you know if the recent update does anything to ban chance percentage (I know there's always a chance to get banned when botting).

Thanks again for all you do~!

Bans are mostly random and not something I can just change. It happens to everyone who bots and gets a bit greedy in the end. I also don't know ban chances since it all depends on how long you bot and the script itself isn't responsible for that factor

2 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

Bans are mostly random and not something I can just change. It happens to everyone who bots and gets a bit greedy in the end. I also don't know ban chances since it all depends on how long you bot and the script itself isn't responsible for that factor

Okay thanks so much for the reply! Much love for the great scripts

On 3/11/2021 at 11:49 PM, RetroBot said:

Could you add amount of gold nuggets / ores currently in the bank to the paint?

Not planning this right now but I can add it when I also redo the walking part I mentioned before