Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

• 2 weeks later...

There is a bug. When the bot is running and it is doing lower level at MLM it does not click the boulders, it just kind of stays there and hovers the mouse around the boulder.. 

1 hour ago, air2josh said:

There is a bug. When the bot is running and it is doing lower level at MLM it does not click the boulders, it just kind of stays there and hovers the mouse around the boulder.. 

Are you using Fresh Start? if not please enable it on the client settings and restart the client

Just got banned for the first time :(

amazing script though...

not sure what happened but the other day it was randomly dropping pay dirt (bottom motherlode) instead of putting it in the hopper, maybe someone saw that and reported it cause otherwise its been awesome!

21 hours ago, deyean said:

Just got banned for the first time :(

amazing script though...

not sure what happened but the other day it was randomly dropping pay dirt (bottom motherlode) instead of putting it in the hopper, maybe someone saw that and reported it cause otherwise its been awesome!

I have had someone else happen this too, I suggest you start with a clean inventory and empty the sack before starting the script. But I will check if I can fix the issue regardless

47 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

I have had someone else happen this too, I suggest you start with a clean inventory and empty the sack before starting the script. But I will check if I can fix the issue regardless

I did suspect it was because i stopped n started the bot with maybe some pay dirt in the hopper/inventory still but i wasn't paying too much attention/don't really remember! 

Had this happen to me aswell. Kept withdrawing hammer and banking it. Restarted client with fresh start and empty inventory and everything was working fine.

On 2/28/2021 at 5:26 PM, Neffarion said:

Hi, I've been using the script for a few weeks now and love it! Very clean and functional. Recently while using it at MLM Upper level it no longer tracks items gathered and gold nuggets gathered. It was tracking when I was on the lower level but ever since I moved to the upper level it no longer tracks. Only if I get an uncut gem.

31 minutes ago, glvoesoff said:

Hi, I've been using the script for a few weeks now and love it! Very clean and functional. Recently while using it at MLM Upper level it no longer tracks items gathered and gold nuggets gathered. It was tracking when I was on the lower level but ever since I moved to the upper level it no longer tracks. Only if I get an uncut gem.

I'll be fixing that next update