Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

Hey been digging the script! Had some questions about saving profiles and antiban, since I never see the script checking stats or quest log? Maybe I just havent noticed it, but I think I am not loading profiles properly or something. Sry, am a noob at this! Thanks

10 hours ago, beefsteak said:

Hey been digging the script! Had some questions about saving profiles and antiban, since I never see the script checking stats or quest log? Maybe I just havent noticed it, but I think I am not loading profiles properly or something. Sry, am a noob at this! Thanks

If you have it selected in the anti ban options then it will do it eventually. It's all based on chance and randomness, some have more chance than others.

8 hours ago, wakewakaranai said:

Any idea what the ban rates are like on this script? 

That question is impossible to answer unless you work at jagex

9 hours ago, wakewakaranai said:

Any idea what the ban rates are like on this script? 

its sad news but it seems surveillance eye on MLM has come finally as of yesterday.

beware all MLM miners!

6 hours ago, Neffarion said:

If you have it selected in the anti ban options then it will do it eventually. It's all based on chance and randomness, some have more chance than others.

That question is impossible to answer unless you work at jagex

I mean like from people using this script how many roughly would you say have reported back being banned? I wasnt asking for like exact numbers. Just reported numbers roughly from your user base..

15 hours ago, wakewakaranai said:

I mean like from people using this script how many roughly would you say have reported back being banned? I wasnt asking for like exact numbers. Just reported numbers roughly from your user base..

Most people dont ever say if they get banned or not, besides multiple people can use multiple accounts with the script and you can get 100% banned if you just suicide bot so ban rates are pretty useless